Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Dislike My Friends

Ok, so, a couple days ago, I tried to book tickets for all my friends to go see the preview of a certain movie.
But, while I was trying to txt everyone to make sure they could/can't go, as well as figure out where I would get the money to pay for these tickets... All the tickets sold out for the movie. So I couldn't buy any, for that amount of people anyway...
Now, I could have been selfish and just said; you know what, screw my friends, I'm just going to buy one ticket for myself. But I didn't because I knew they would feel really gutted and left out if I did that.

Now this morning I get a txt from one of my friends, saying that another of our friends was able to get two tickets to the movie at a different cinema... I was pretty sure they where all sold out because I had checked other places...
But, considering, that the friend who txt me wasn't the friend who had gotten the tickets. The txt went like this:

"Hey just got 2 tix to see pre screening at on the 11th of Dec..."

What the hell do those dot dot dots mean?! In my mind it says: Yeah, she got some tickets, I don't really know why I'm telling you because she's not taking you anyway because she told ME about if first...
Now I know at this is just me assuming, but since I've not talked to the person who bought the tickets, and the person who txt me, now isn't txting me back *grr* it just really gives me the impression that I'm not going to going with the person who bought the tickets... Even though I was the one who first told everyone about the whole gawdamn thing!! *grr*
But, you know, most of all this just really makes me feel... I don't know... ripped off? Because, I could have so easily just bought one ticket all for myself and just gone and seen it, but I didn't because I was thinking of my friends... Now I really wish I had just been selfish...

I know this is a really petty reason to get angry... I just really hate if (in general) when friends/people don't offer the same thoughtfulness that you offer them... It just leaves one feeling hurt, ripped off and wondering why they even bothered caring in the first place.

=(

5 comments:

davanti said...

=[

<3

Jess said...

Fair enough. I would be pissed too >.< Don't worry, Rache <3

Surge-N said...

That really sucks, Rache. It's definitely not a petty thing to 'complain' about, because it's a common problem for a lot of people, including myself.

I hate the feeling of being 'used' because I have a generous, caring personality (and I don't mean to sound really cocky here, by the way.) Sometimes I feel the same: I tend to do a lot for people, but I hardly ever get anything in return so I end up getting sick of bothering, and then I get the blame for being 'angry'. Lol. I mean, though it's not necessary to return a favour, it's a nice gesture to make if someone like I or you give to others.

So I know the feeling. It's extremely frustrating.

Jaxon said...

Stuff like that annoys me as well. My mum wont let me go anywhere by myself. So when I want to go and see a movie. I ask one of my friends but they either can't go or don't want to see it. About 2 weeks ago I wanted to get tickets for the Twilight gala screening and when I finally get someone to go with me IT IS SOLD OUT! I didn't want to buy the tickets earlier as they costed $20 each and if I couldn't find someone it would be a waste to buy them since there will be someone desperately wanting to go.

Anonymous said...

hello! you don't know me.
but thats pretty rough =[