Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Real Reason

Hmm, so I have an idea for a video, but it's proving very difficult to think of things to put IN this video... I don't know, hopefully I will think of more things.

Anyway, so the real reason I made this blog, is basically because I'm going bored out of my mind. And lucky for me, I get bored easily...

It's "summer" holidays for me now, but of course, I can't exactly do anything "summery" yet because the weather is still pretty crappy. Not to mention the majority if my friends are still sitting their exams which means I can't hang out with them yet because they're still cooped up studying.

Sigh...

Now, I can do okay untill about midday or so, with my amazing power to sleep in for long amounts of time, because, well I'm asleep. But after that, that's when I start to loose it. So, I thought maybe if I started a new blog, I would have another thing to keep me entertained for a little while, and if that doesn't work, I would at least have somewhere to put my insane rants right?

Now, I'm hoping that I'll maybe be able to maybe post a picture/quote/whatever of the day, to make things a bit more interesting, but I'm not going to grantee anything, because, well, I can get pretty lazy.

No comments: