Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry, Another *ANGER* Post

I'm having Mother-Daughter issues today...

My daughter keeps misbehaving and being a little brat... no, just kidding...

But seriously, my mum is being such a pain today. She's constantly going between two extremes of being really angry at me for no reason, or just being really crazy and talking about stupid plans that she has, that are never going to happen; for instance this she keeps going on about how she wants to buy this large, expensive, piece of land up north and just live out there like a hermit. Which, to be honest, is completely unrealistic.
And, I just hate how she gets so angry all the time and then either takes it out on me, being angry at me, or vents to me. Both are just as bad as each other. Because I'm the only other "Adult" in the house I get to hear about everything, lucky me.
When she does this it just ends up putting me in such a bad mood ARGH! and I hate being angry, because I'm NOT and angry person. But man, she just pisses me off so much sometimes.
She's always constantly telling me I should move out, which is always a real ego booster. Sometimes I really would love to move out, so I can be away from her, but it would mean I would have to move into the city, while I'm still studying, and I really really don't want to have to do that, because I wouldn't be able to afford a flat in this area while I'm studying full-time...
I don't know, I feel like I'm being such a whiney "teen" but, sigh, I hate this so much!
I guess for now, I will just try and avoid her as much as possible. Of course then she'll accuse me of being depressed or something *smacks head into hands* GUH! There is no winning...

Two more years (or less), and I'll be out of her hair...

2 comments:

Katie Ward said...

If only menopause didn't exist... life would be much easier.

Jess said...

My mum does this to me every weekend, & threatens to kick me out or just tells me to move out. It really sucks because I can't eh.

Don't worry, i'm sure you'll get through it

xx