Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Need Some Reflector Boards!

So, it's almost 4am, in about one minute to be exact.
And while sitting, waiting for some podcasts to download with my sadly slow internet, I start to browse google at images of the twilight cast.
The reason I'm doing this is a) there isn't much else I can do with crappy internet like this,
b) I already browsed the High School Musical cast last night
c) I saw Twilight tonight and was really disappointed, but the strangely I really want to see it again, I don't really know why... Maybe to see if I like the movie under a different setting (alone and not surrounded by noisy fans).

I mean there were parts about that movie that I really did like, but it just annoyed me how it seemed so rushed in parts that needed more in-depth stuff, and too dragged out in places that didn't need to be... *shrugs*
eek, also their eyes and the fan/bio scene was too over done and obvious, it could have been a lot more subtle...

Anyway, back to my point... I stumbled onto this photo of the Twilight cast from Vanity Fair:

http://mtblog.vanityfair.com/online/culture/vanityfairtwilightcast.jpg

And, I don't know about you, but I just really love this photo, and other photos from that shoot...  It just really makes me want to be a photographer for Vanity Fair, their photos are so amazingly stunning and beautiful. I know there is that whole drama about the Miley Cyrus photos, but to be honest, I don't think they were that bad! Seriously people.

... Which got me thinking, I really need to start taking more photos and actually getting out there and making works, because, lets be honest here, there is no way in hell that I'll be a photographer for Vanity Fair... But you have to start somewhere right? And, one of the places I need to start is by getting some flecky boards (reflector boards) so I can actually put into action my plan so have a fashion-esk photo shoot with all my girl friends!

So, if you're feeling generous, how about get me some reflector boards for christmas??
I'll love you forever ^_^ even when I'm a famous photographer haha.





But yeah, on a side note... there are, like, a million people who can do things, that I consider myself good at, better than me. And, well, it's REALLY discouraging... But I gotta keep telling myself to keep on trying, or, I'll just end up working in some horrible department store all my life. To follow your dreams, it takes a lot of hard work. Yuck.





No comments: